Wearing Blush into Fall

Fashion

You know how people say you can’t wear white after Labor Day? I feel like pastels, especially blush pink, are sometimes included in that silly rule. Newsflash: YOU CAN WEAR BLUSH INTO FALL.

I believe blush is a great neutral and should be styled the same way you would beige. Blush can carry your look in all four seasons. I am sharing some of my favorite blush pieces you will love this fall!

This post contains affiliate links.

I hope I’ve convinced you that blush is here to stay! It’s one of my favorite colors and I am so excited to show y’all more looks in the fall and winter featuring blush pieces.

Make sure you enter to win a $700 Target giftcard!

previous post
next post

You Might Also Like

Jordan | Read. Eat. Repeat.
    August 30, 2017 at 9:04 AM

I’ve never heard that you shouldn’t wear blush into fall…I’m with you, I think it’s a great neutral color that complements a lot of other colors all year long.

Mimi
    August 30, 2017 at 9:43 AM

Blush it’s my favourite colour I wear it all year around! Ahahah I can’t even think of my closet without it! I also named my blog blushy! Ahahahah
    Love, Mimi

blushydarling.com

Iliana
    August 30, 2017 at 9:54 AM

Yes yes yes and yes to this post!!! I love wearing blush all year around so I know I will be wearing it this fall. With that said let me shop your picks πŸ™‚

Thank you for sharing.

xx
    Iliana | http://www.sophisticatedfashionista.com

Belle
    August 30, 2017 at 10:34 AM

I LOVE all of these blush pieces! I’m actually looking for a blush-colored suede jacket and I haven’t found the perfect one yet!

Belle | One Awesome Momma

Bree Aylwin
    August 30, 2017 at 12:06 PM

I love blush year round! Its such a beautiful colour.

Kristi Gorski
    August 30, 2017 at 12:12 PM

I think that fur coat you linked to is proof!! That is so fab and I totally wouldn’t care if I was “breaking” any style rules if I got to wear that!

XO, Kristi

Megan at Lush to Blush
    August 30, 2017 at 12:26 PM

I’m TOTALLY with you on this one!! I hate the white rule too! I never follow it. Lol. Great picks!

Morgan
    August 30, 2017 at 1:10 PM

Ah yes! I absolutely love love wearing blush. And I definitely break the white rule because winter whites are all I wear!

Marie
    August 30, 2017 at 2:03 PM

Great post. I just bought a blush fuzzy coat for winter that I am excited to wear. I like to mix blush and black for a winter look!

Jenna Urben
    August 30, 2017 at 6:24 PM

I love blush!! I think I need a new cardigan now haha

Stephanie
    August 30, 2017 at 8:54 PM

If anyone tries to tell me I can’t wear blush during the fall, I’ll just laugh and put on my favorite blush pieces … head-to-toe πŸ˜‰ I’m a huge fan of blush – in fact, it may be my favorite color to wear – so you can bet I just added several of these items to my wishlist. So many cute things to get!

Rachael Thomas
    August 30, 2017 at 10:16 PM

Blush is one of my favorite colors, and I love wearing it year round! I pretty much want every single one of your blush picks! Definitely will be adding more blush to my wardrobe this fall.
    Rachael

Kathryn
    August 30, 2017 at 10:53 PM

Yes! Blush is one of my FAVORITES to wear! I’m especially crushing on that blush pink handbag with the bow!

Cathy
    August 31, 2017 at 12:21 AM

Yes!! I love love love blush. It is probably one of my favorite ‘nuetrals’, so this makes me extra excited to hear that I can technically still wear it after this weekend! πŸ™‚

Amanda
    August 31, 2017 at 7:22 AM

Love these picks for wearing blush into fall! It’s quickly becoming one of my favorite colors to wear lately.

Xoxo,
    Amanda
    trulyyoursa.com

Patricia @ Grab a Plate
    August 31, 2017 at 10:32 AM

I LOVE blush and don’t want to give it up! In fact, I have a blouse pulled up right now to order that’s blush πŸ™‚ Love your picks!

Kristen
    August 31, 2017 at 12:07 PM

That is very true. Blush is such a versatile color. I love the high waist crop leggings. They would go great with a nice long sweater for those Fall evenings outside.

Chloe
    August 31, 2017 at 1:02 PM

Yesss! I totally agree with you blush can be worn all year round, one of my favorite colors!! I’ve gotten pretty tired of listening to all these funky rules of fashion!

xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/new-laneige-favorites/

Tracy
    September 1, 2017 at 6:00 PM

I love the anything blush pink and I plan to wear it all year round! I don’t feel the need to follow a silly rule about not wearing lighter colors in the fall. Fashion should be fun!

Aubrie Arndt
    September 13, 2017 at 4:57 PM

Totally agree that blush is a neutral! I think we’re going to be seeing a lot of it this fall, and I am all for it! Nice post I loved all the various blush items πŸ’•

Bryanna
    September 15, 2017 at 12:42 PM

Such a great round up! I’m usually not a huge fan of pink, but I can totally get on board with blush! I think it’s such a versatile color and serves and a neutral as well. So perfect for fall, and I even snagged a pair of blush sneakers this week!

xoxo Bryanna