Happy Friday, y’all! And what a happy Friday it is – I turn 23 today!!!
Instead of my normal Friday Five, today I decided to share five things I learned this past year.
This post contains affiliate links.
1) Never apologize for putting your happiness first.
2) Stay away from people that make you feel hard to love.
3) Working hard on something we don’t care about is called stress. Working hard on something we love is called passion.
4) It’s better to say, “Oh well,” than “What if?”
5) You have been assigned this mountain to show others it can be moved.
Happy Friday!!!! Enjoy your weekends 🙂
Shop This Post