Best Graduation Dresses

This post contains affiliate links.

Graduation is just around the corner, and it’s time to start thinking about graduation dresses! You have to make sure the perfect dress ships in time 😉

In my opinion, on graduation day, it’s all about putting your best foot forward while expressing yourself. You need to feel comfortable because there will be lots of standing around AND tons of pictures. I LOVED the Free People Jessa Foil dress I wore last year. It fit me perfectly and was unique in a sea of plain white dresses. It’s also crazy to think I graduated a year ago – time has flown by!

Here are some of the best graduation dresses out there that are guaranteed to make you look and feel fabulous!

Congrats to all the 2017 graduates! The real world isn’t as scary as it seems 🙂

1. Tracie wrote:

I’m graduating in two weeks and am still on the hunt for a dress – so this was so helpful! Lovely picks! xx Tracie of Tracie Marie Please

Posted 4.30.17 Reply
  2. Such great picks!! Ahh I miss shopping for all dresses for everything graduation !!

Posted 5.1.17 Reply
  3. Darrian wrote:

I get my Master’s in two weeks and still don’t have a dress BUT I wore that navy blue Lilly Pulitzer dress for my engagement pictures a few weeks ago. It is SO flattering and a perfect closet staple for someone who doesn’t want to splurge on a dress they won’t wear again!

Darrian,

Posted 5.1.17 Reply
  4. Mica wrote:

You have shared so many lovely dresses it’s hard to pick a favourite! Thanks for sharing. Congrats on your graduation last year too 🙂

Hope you had a wonderful weekend 🙂

Away From The Blue Blog

Posted 5.1.17 Reply
  5. Reb Chun wrote:

This is such a great collection of dresses. I especially love the spring florals and colors.

Posted 5.1.17 Reply
  6. Olivia wrote:

That Nanette Lepore dress is gorgeous…I’m thinking summer weddings?!

Olivia | Prep Essentials

Posted 5.1.17 Reply
  7. Jill wrote:

So many great picks! Although my college graduation is only next year, but it’s never too early to start thinking what to wear haha

xx,

Jill http://jilldap.com

Posted 5.1.17 Reply
  8. silvia wrote:

Ooh, I love that blue Lily Pulitzer number! Lots of great options here <3

Posted 5.1.17 Reply
  9. Emily wrote:

This is so useful, graduation definitely needs a special outfit to make the occasion that much more special! thanks for picking out some gorgeous dresses

Posted 5.1.17 Reply
  10. Stevie wrote:

Such a cute round-up of graduation dresses! I’m in love with the Kate Spade dress with the floral print!

Posted 5.1.17 Reply

LET'S BE FRIENDS

Sign up for my Sunday emails, where you will learn about current sales, see my posts from the week, and get insider scoop on deals!