One Look, Two Ways: Vera Bradley Carson Saddle Bag

This post contains affiliate links.

I want to share with you my NEW FAVORITE PURSE! Vera Bradley was kind enough to send me the Carson Saddle Bag. For me, it’s a constant struggle to find a purse that 1: fits all my stuff, 2: is durable enough to go everywhere with me, and 3: looks cute. I can finally say I’ve found a purse that ticks off all three.

The Carson Saddle Bag has multiple pockets and zippers inside, allowing me to fit a book, a portable charger, and a full-sized wallet in there for my plane ride to New York Fashion Week. It was AMAZING to have as the catch-all through security and the drama of checking my bag (barely made the weight limit, haha!)

I wanted to show you how the bag goes with ANY outfit, and what better way to do that then bring back my One Look, Two Ways series?

This time, I wore the Carson Saddle Bag to an event at Water Tower Place and then to lunch with a friend!

WAY 1

I was at a blogging event a few weeks back and brought my Carson Saddle Bag along. I wore a black midi dress with a cheetah print belt.

Black with brown? you may be asking. YES! I love wearing multiple neutrals together, especially when a fun cheetah print ties it together. The bag and the shoes added more touches of brown.

I finished off this look with some hoop earrings!

Shop This Look

WAY 2

The second time around, I wore the Carson Saddle bag to lunch with a friend! It was more of a casual vibe, so I just had on an oversized tee and jeans.

I added a fun tassel cardigan for practicality and because I think it’s adorable.

I finished this up by adding a monogram necklace and some metallic sandals for some sparkle.

Shop This Look

Which look is your favorite? Honestly, any look with this amazing purse is sure to be a winner!

I'm Caitlin, a Chicago twenty-something turned blogger who shares outfits, inspo, good deals and so much more. welcome to my corner of the internet!

where i shop

never miss a post

sign up for my weekly newsletter where I recap blog posts, share exclusive deals, and give you early access to sale info!

1. Alison wrote:

That is a great bag! Obviously super useful and versatile. I also love the cardigan and your Tory Burch sandals.

Posted 9.18.17 Reply
  2. That bag is super cute, I love the pattern inside of it!

3. Mimi wrote:

You look are so beautiful, such a pretty smile. the second outfit is my favourit! You look so much like Scarlet Johansson! 🙂 Would you mind check out my page? We can follow each other and be internet friends if you want to. I’d be so happy!
    Love, Mimi

blushydarling.com

4. Cecilia wrote:

Love this bag! In middle and high school, I loved Vera Bradley’s fun patterns but I’m definitely loving that the bags’ style evolves with my own. I especially love your second look – cute and casual and PERFECT for fall.

xoxo, Cecilia // sunnysidececilia.com

Posted 9.18.17 Reply
  5. Yes!! I LOVE a good, clean, minimal simple bag that goes with just about everything! Love you dressed this Vera bag up & down! It looks like a bag I would own an wear every single day! PERFECT for fall!

6. Nataly wrote:

That bag is so versatile! I love it!

Posted 9.18.17 Reply
  7. love how versatile this bag is! it’s going to be such a good piece for fall! love the way you styled it in both outfits

xoxo
    Megan

Posted 9.18.17 Reply
  8. This is a gorgeous bag!! Cross body bags are so easy and convenient, it’s all I wear lately!

9. Love your casual fall wardrobe and those TB sandals! You look lovely❤️

10. Stephanie wrote:

The second look is seriously something I would wear on the regular during the early autumn. It’s comfy and casual and cute! I love the bag and how it pairs perfectly with both looks! A good cognac saddle bag is always a great staple!

Posted 9.18.17 Reply
  11. I love how you wore it casual and dressed up for going out! I love versatile bags!

12. Stefanie wrote:

that bag really is the perfect size! i struggle with that all the time too, it’s good to have one just the right size!

Posted 9.18.17 Reply
  13. I need this bag! So so perfect for fall and looks so cute with your outfit!

Posted 9.18.17 Reply
  14. That’s a cute and versatile bag. You could carry it with practically everything.

❥ tanvii.com

15. Gita wrote:

Such a cute versatile bag . Love it! – Gita

16. Kileen wrote:

This bag is so cute! Definitely so versatile which is great, especially for this time of year!

Kileen
    cute & little

17. Such a cute bag!

With Love & Style,
    ♥ Amber (Chicago blogger too! 🙂

Posted 9.19.17 Reply
  18. Chloe wrote:

Super cute looks and comfy! Really love your monogrammed necklace, it’s so pretty! 🙂

xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/adventuring-in-seoul-south-korea/

Posted 9.19.17 Reply
  19. This bag is beautiful, love how you dressed it up and down!

Posted 9.19.17 Reply
  20. That’s a really cute bag. I love the neutral tone on the outside and the print on the inside. They look great together!

Posted 9.19.17 Reply
  21. Amanda Parker wrote:

I love both ways you styled this bag! Loving Vera’s selection of non-printed bags.

Posted 9.19.17 Reply
  22. Azanique wrote:

I love look 1! Such a cute dress 🙂

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 9.19.17 Reply
  23. Stephanie Konkle wrote:

This bag is too cute! Perfect for fall!

xo, Steph

Posted 9.20.17 Reply
  24. Rachel wrote:

This is definitely the perfect saddle bag, I need it!

xo Rachel – To Hell in a Handbag