Fall Designer Dupes

Hope you’re having a fantastic day! With fall officially here, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite designer pieces that I’ve seen for the season along with some more budget-friendly dupes!

This post contains affiliate links.

Warning: there is a looooot of Gucci 😉

The big “it” pieces of fall seem to be the coveted Gucci belt and the Gucci cross bodies. However, they cost an arm and a leg! I found some cheaper and similar options that look as good as the real things.

At New York Fashion Week, I noticed that cheetah print and camo are both back in full force for fall!

Just click on the product below to shop!

I'm Caitlin, a Chicago twenty-something turned blogger who shares outfits, inspo, good deals and so much more. welcome to my corner of the internet!

where i shop

never miss a post

sign up for my weekly newsletter where I recap blog posts, share exclusive deals, and give you early access to sale info!

1. Charlene wrote:

Love all these dupes! SheIn always has amazing designer looks for less!

-Charlene

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  2. Clarissa wrote:

I LOVE the camo jacket from Nordstrom – can’t believe the price difference on some of these! Crazy! Thanks for the round-up – I’ll save so much money, lol

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  3. What great dupes! I’ve never been one to focus on name-brands so I like getting a similar look for less $$!

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  4. Love the designs! Great post!

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  5. We are loving these! I think our favorite has to be the leopard coat. Me-ow!

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  6. miriam wrote:

omg such great dupes!!! i’m definitely eyeing the gucci mule dupe!

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  7. I need those loafers in my life light right now! Such an awesome post babe

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  8. ashlee wrote:

While I do love a luxury item, my bank account definitely does not love luxury, haha. Finding dupes are always really fun, it allows you to be on trend, but still be able to afford groceries. Shein has so many great dupes, I just wish the quality was always as great as I would hope, but….you get what you pay for. Great post!

Ashlee

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  9. Kileen wrote:

These are awesome dupes girl! It’s so awesome to know that there are affordable choices for everyone!

Kileen
    cute & little

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  10. Stephanie wrote:

Gucci is just slaying the game recently! I actually found an identical Gucci belt dupe for only $15 that I’ve been obsessing over recently. I wear it with everyyyything! You’ve got some other fantastic finds as well. I need that camo jacket!

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  11. Nataly wrote:

I love all these dupes! Great finds here!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  12. Love this! I always look for cheaper versions of things that I love, ESPECIALLY when it comes to clothes. Thanks for the ideas!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  13. Stephanie Konkle wrote:

So many great designer dupes! Love them all!

xo, Steph

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  14. Oh these are amazing looks-for-less! I love them!

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  15. I love that Gucci dupe from SheIn! So cute

-xo, Azanique | ww.lotsofsass.com

Posted 9.27.17 Reply
  16. Kristen wrote:

Wow love how you shared the dupes! The camo is my favorite!!

Posted 10.3.17 Reply