Holiday Gifts for Her

Whether you are shopping for your mom, your sister, your BFF or your girlfriend, I have a great selection of holiday gifts for her!

This post contains affiliate links.

If you hover over the item you are interested in, a little icon will appear with the price! You can then click it to be taken to the website where you can browse other colors and pattern options.

I included a lot of holiday exclusive makeup kits and palettes from BECCA, Stila, MAC and more! There is also a bath bomb gift set and the popular T3 curling iron 🙂

There are some cute jewelry options that take this year’s biggest trends into account, like tassel earrings and dainty necklaces.

I made sure all my shoe selections are under $100! Not only are these styles affordable, they all have really high customer ratings. I own most of these pairs myself and can attest to what staples they are in my closet! All shoes run true to size unless stated on the retailer’s site.

There are also some home decor items, such as cozy throws, candles, and a goal planning book that would look adorable in any space!

Shop my full gift ideas for her below and make sure to check out the rest of my holiday gift ideas!

I'm Caitlin, a Chicago twenty-something turned blogger who shares outfits, inspo, good deals and so much more. welcome to my corner of the internet!

where i shop

never miss a post

sign up for my weekly newsletter where I recap blog posts, share exclusive deals, and give you early access to sale info!

I accept the Privacy Policy

1. Shirley wrote:

Wow!!The Collection is so beautiful ??Wish I could buy all of them. Ifound the micheal koRS cross bag.Thanks!

Posted 11.10.17 Reply
  2. Megan wrote:

Those tartan shorts are so cute – i’m going to subtly hint to my other half that i need them haha!

to be honest i wouldn’t mind getting any of those presents on christmas morning!

thanks for sharing =)

Posted 11.10.17 Reply
  3. Loving these pics! I’m OBSESSED with that lavender coat!!! Darling!

(Psst— I’m a Chicago area blogger too!)
    With Love & Style,
    ♥ Amber

Posted 11.10.17 Reply
  4. Rae wrote:

I love this list! Maybe I’ll subtly send this to my fiance ;-). I’m a water bottle collector, and that floral one has to be mine! Thanks for sharing a great gift guide!

Posted 11.10.17 Reply
  5. Candice wrote:

This is such a great list! I’d love anything on here. I think I need to send this link to my husband!

Posted 11.10.17 Reply
  6. This is a great collection of gifts! I’m really late to the bootie party, but I’m slowly buying some pairs. I’ll definitely be checking some of these out. Thank you!

Posted 11.12.17 Reply
  7. Jazz wrote:

SO much good Stuff—youve made it hard to pick a favorite but i think the coat has my eye.

Posted 11.12.17 Reply
  8. WHit wrote:

love these picks! I just got those black OTK boots – they fit like a dream!

Britt+Whit