Can you believe that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale early access starts this Thursday??? So soon! To help you prep, I wanted to share my favorite brands that Nordstrom carries.
Some things to note:
- I generally buy items UNDER $100 and only go over that amount for high-quality staple pieces like winter coats or handbags
- I like comfy cute pieces that I can wear a lot, which means I don’t really buy from the most “crazy, out there, trendy” brands that Nordstrom carries
- A few of these brands are sold at other retailers / their own stores BUT the merchandise Nordstrom chooses to carry is selected carefully to fit their store’s brand and style
- My Nordstrom Sale picks will likely feature these brands more than others because I personally buy them and can speak to their quality and durability. I prefer showing you great brands that hold up so you can get the most for your money!!
- I am choosing not to link to any items in this post because I want you to save your money for the BRAND NEW ITEMS coming out later this week 🙂
ASTR the Label
I love ASTR the Label. I feel like these pieces FEEL and LOOK designer but are nearly always under $100. I got to see some of the new fall pieces and they are to die for!! I love ASTR for their blouses, wrap dresses, and fun sweaters.
BP. is Nordstrom’s “in-house” brand for juniors. Typically, these pieces are among the cheapest! I like BP. basics, like v neck tees, sweaters, cardigans, but also find that BP. offers affordable access to trends that other brands may mark as more expensive. An example is a velvet shirt I got from last year’s Nordstrom sale – the BP. version was just $18 but all the other brands had their velvet shirts going for over $50.
I am a FP addict, let’s just say it. I like that Nordstrom typically carries the pieces that are more “everyday” and not completely crazy unrealistic – like the chaps I saw in the actual FP store!! I love FP tunics, tees, dresses, and bottoms. It’s a relaxed, boho and indie vibe!
I like Lush’s pieces because they can typically be worn for work AND play. I have multiple blouses from Lush as well as dresses that are “nicer” and have lasted many seasons! They’re great investments for business professional attire IMO because they aren’t limited just to the office, you can wear them anywhere. We all have seen business attire that in no way is *real life cute* just office cute 🙂
Madewell is one of my all-time favorite brands. It’s an elevated “everyday” look, featuring great denim, staple tees and sweaters, and a classic Americana vibe. The jeans are AMAZING quality, won’t lose their shape or size, and can last forever. I have a pair from 5 years ago that is still going strong. The higher quality items can go above $100 (leather items, certain denim pieces) but most are relatively affordable. Even if they are pricier, the items you buy LAST. To me, that makes it worth it. The tees and “regular clothes” are usually under $30!
If you were to walk into a Topshop store (or go to their site) you may be like WHOA, too much for me. I love that Nordstrom’s buyers incorporate more of the “fun, girly, trendy but classic” pieces and choose to only carry those. For that reason, I like to shop the Topshop items THROUGH Nordstrom as I know they’re already “approved” 🙂
I love graphic tees and cute sweatshirts, and that’s what Wildfox is known for! They are sometimes on the pricier side but I have found that they go on sale frequently 😉 I love the sassy sayings and comfy fabrics!!!
What brands are you most excited for in the Nordstrom sale???
Just in time for this Summer’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale,
I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to give you a chance to win a $850 Nordstrom Gift Card! It will go live 7/9.
To enter: complete the steps in the rafflecopter below.
The more steps you complete, the more entries you receive, and the better your chance at winning!
This giveaway runs until end-of-day 7/19 at 11:59PM EST.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by Nordstrom.