Best of the Target Mossimo & Merona Purge

Fashion

If you hadn’t heard, everyone’s favorite retailer Target is getting rid of two of its classic lines for women, Mossimo and Merona. This move follows Target’s new business model of carrying more unique lines throughout the store. Some are already available, like childrens Cat & Jack, but the majority will debut in the next two years.

What does this mean for you?

Target has to get rid of its old inventory and is marking down LOTS of fantastic stuff solely to get it out the door in time for the new lines in fall.

Mossimo is offering Buy One, Get One 50% for its newer merchandise as well as regular markdowns. Merona just has good old fashioned clearance. Here are my picks from the purge!

BOGO

clothes

shoes

accessories

If you’re in a mood for savings, check out my Nordstrom Sale Picks – still going on through this weekend!

previous post
next post

You Might Also Like

Rubi
    July 31, 2017 at 9:35 AM

Im seriously so mad/sad/frustrated that these two lines are being discontinued. Target makes my all time favorite basic tshirts, so I hope those will be included in the new lines.

Stefanie
    July 31, 2017 at 10:27 AM

it’s crazy because I grew up shopping these brands, Mossimo was one of my favorite lines, so it will be sad to see it go! But Target always has the best stuff, so I’m sure their new stuff will be great too!

Kristi Gorski
    July 31, 2017 at 11:43 AM

I hadn’t heard the news yet about getting rid of these brands!! Girl this is dangerous!!

Kate K
    July 31, 2017 at 8:08 PM

I’m a little upset that Target is getting rid of two such great lines, but I have been loving the newer stuff they’ve released so I have high hopes! Until then, I’ll be searching the clearance racks for some old favorites. 🙂

Stephanie
    August 1, 2017 at 11:34 AM

As if Target wasn’t already my biggest budget-killer haha! I was wrecked when I heard these lines were getting nixed, BUT if it means some serious sales on the items, I gotta admit I’m a little stoked haha. So many great options to choose from!

Nicole Green
    August 1, 2017 at 11:35 AM

I didn’t realize the purge was happening so quickly! Time to make a Target run!

Bryanna
    August 15, 2017 at 7:57 PM

It’s a love hate relationship with going out of business sales. So sad to see you go, but thank you so much for the incredible sales! Target is already an awesome bargain for clothes, so this is another huge score! Thanks so much for letting me know about this!

xoxo Bryanna