target style spring floral

Fashion

Despite the snowy forecast for Chicago, spring is closer than we know it! At least, I hope it is. I broke out my white jeans and florals, so it’s officially spring in my mind with this Target Style spring outfit.

I love the details on this flutter sleeve top. The ruffles are a fun feminine touch to an already girly shirt! I really am picky with floral patterns, but I love this one. Not too much, just enough, and the colors go with a ton.

Now let’s talk about THESE. SHOES. They are one of my favorite pairs I own, which is saying a lot. Beyonce’s “6 Inch Heels” plays in my head when I’m walking in these. Okay, they’re not six inches tall, but I feel on top of the world wearing them. The stud details are great. Also – and arguably most importantly – they’re uber comfy! I wore them out once and lasted from 6 PM to 3 AM for a friend’s 21st birthday. That is saying a lot… So I am a big fan because my feet were happy 🙂

White jeans aren’t the most forgiving, but I really do like the stretch and durability of these. They come with a frayed bottom option as well if you’re going for a more edgy look.

I hope this Target Style spring outfit gets you ready for warmer weather! Easter stuff coming your way so soon too xx

SHOP THIS LOOK

TOP: Flutter Sleeve Blue, Target $19.99

JEANS: Tacoma Skinny Jeans, Target $27.99

SHOES: Caitlin Quarter Strap Heels, Target $34.99

Photo creds: Levine-Moore Photography

previous post
next post

You Might Also Like

Dannie
    March 12, 2017 at 8:32 PM

Okay, I loved this look when I saw it and I love it now! The florals look great and, paired with the white jeans, they really pop! These shoes are pretty epic, too. Basically, you’re rocking this look like whoa.

xoxo,
    Dannie

Milan
    March 13, 2017 at 12:55 AM

I love Target! They have been killing it lately. And this outfit is so cute! I am a sucker for cute shoes that are comfy… especially since I work in retail lol

Loved this post Cait!

xo, Milan
    MilanDarling.com

Aundrea
    March 13, 2017 at 10:20 AM

I love this look! Target has amazing Spring collections. I have family in Chicago and I was quiet surprised at the warm weather a few weeks ago. I know that it didn’t last but it was a nice break from the cold.

Chloe
    March 13, 2017 at 12:01 PM

This is such a fun Spring outfit, especially those flutter sleeves! I recently got a pair of white jeans, FINALLY! haha! Can’t wait to style it for Spring! 🙂

xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/transition-spring/

Kristi Gorski
    March 13, 2017 at 1:30 PM

Can’t believe there is currently snow on the ground, which makes this post even more important!! I am so ready for spring and florals, these colors are beautiful together!
    XO, Kristi
    Kristi Means Business</a

allie
    March 13, 2017 at 2:00 PM

Still loving this outfit! Did you take these photos after brunch? haha

XO,
    Allie

Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine
    March 13, 2017 at 2:54 PM

Cute! Perfect pops of Spring and I just love that blue!

Pam Johnston
    March 13, 2017 at 7:11 PM

I adore Target. (Seriously, half of my closet is straight from the Target rack.) I’m always a fan of florals with white pants!

Katie Kelly
    March 14, 2017 at 11:34 AM

I am in such a need for a good Target run… and this just reiterated the fact that I have to make my way there ASAP. There are always good finds when their new lines come out for each season!

Lexi
    March 16, 2017 at 5:55 PM

obsessed with target’s shoe and clothing line! perfect floral prints for spring and summer! also your trip looks amazing!