This post is sponsored by NAVAGO. Thank you for supporting brands that help make Sophisticaition possible!
Are you like me and LOVE being the first in your friend group to discover something?? (I still claim I was the first of my friends to obsess over Adele in middle school.) You’re going to love NAVAGO, a marketplace that is dedicated to bringing awareness to 50+ mindful, indie, natural beauty and wellness companies. It’s got some of your favorites, like Olive + M, Kiss Me Honey, Revival, and Butter Babes, but so many more great brands that you’ll be so happy to discover!
NAVAGO sent me their Wellness Package because 2018 is allllll about treating yourself and taking time to breathe in the midst of chaos. Q1 is definitely shaping up to be chaos (the good kind though) and I SO needed this package!
The Wellness Package comes with 6 fantastic products that left me feeling extremely serene after testing:
- Amoda Tea Golden Turmeric Ginger Tea ($31)
- Herbal Heart Apothecary, Warrior Stick ($20)
- Gabriel’s Light Holistic Health, Roll On’s ($23 each)
- ECO. Aroma Essential Oil Roller Ball in Clarity & Focus Blend ($16.50 each)
- Hip & Chick Organiks, Midnight Sun Soy Candle ($28)
- Skinveda, Ayurvedic Body Sculpting Crème ($68)
Thank you for sharing skinveda’s Ayurvedic body sculpting cream with your followers.
Skinveda is based on the belief that: Our skin reflects a need for balance in our lives. By knowing our mind-body imbalances, we can take charge of our largest organ! Skinveda is Vegan, Cruelty-Free and Gluten-Free and based in Dallas, Texas.
Comments are closed.